Tuesday, August 24, 2010

YouTube Account Suspension

4th account was suspended today. Not sure how many videos were uploaded but the corresponding Gmail account had ~1200 email messages about subscribers and comments.



Strike 1: e.via performance on Mnet Rookies
Strike 2: Sistar performance on KJE Chocolate
Strike 3: Part 1 of New Star Golden Bell episode 6

Just a reminder, I typically upload Star Golden Bell, Happy Together S3, Invincible Youth, and occasionally Let's Go Dream Team S2. I still have most episodes archived except for LGDT, and even though I upload IY, I download and keep the Soshi Subs version. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I'll try to either re-upload to YouTube, or put the entire episode on Megaupload.

==========

BTW, after receiving these weird threats from TheKBSOfficial about deleting my account, it wasn't the SuJu episode of Happy Together that got me but new SGB. I knew that idiot was a fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment