Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Strike Two on 3rd Account

My cjkpopthree YouTube account got hit with strike two today. KBS flagged and removed 10 videos; at least it only counted as one strike and not 10. Hopefully they won't flag any more, otherwise the account will be suspended. I'm trying to find another upload site to replace the missing video segments. Any suggestions?



I'm still unsure how KBS finds their videos on YouTube. These videos did not get flagged by the video fingerprint matching system... or at least I didn't get an automated notification. Maybe these were secretly flagged and KBS notified YouTube for removal at a later date. If that's the case, I wonder if trying to "hide" the videos using creative/obscure titles helps or not.

Anyway, the 3rd account only lasted for about 6 weeks. Let see how long I can keep the new account going.

No comments:

Post a Comment